W.DRESSROOM Perfume Handcream 7 options NEW - Ulzzangmall
#Hand Care #Perfume Hand Cream #perfume #Hand cream #softhands #wdressroom #w.dressroom #w dressroom
W.DRESSROOM creates a fascinating and elegant fragrance based on the modern and trendy design seen on New York Street.
*Manufacturer: Iljin Cosmetics Co., Ltd.
*Manufacturing Bureau: Korea
- NEW Inspiration from W.Dressroom!
- Su-Hyun picked hand cream
- Aluminium tubes
- Sensational and luxurious
- Aluminium tubes perfume hand cream.
- Moist and soft finish for dry hand
- Argan oil and shea butter ingredients
- Keep dry hands moist and soft.
✅ Aluminium tube
Furcum hand cream with a sensuous and luxurious aluminum tube type
✅ Skin Moisture and Skin Barrier Care
The scent, as well as the ingredients of the Madecasoid and Ceramide, help moisturize and cover the skin barrier.
✅ Moisturize and soften your dry hands.
Argan oil and Shea Butter keep dry hands moist and smooth.
NO.03 BABY GREEN TEA
NO.11 WHITE SOAP
NO.26 HERB WOODY
- A secret and charming aroma mixed with the subtlety and sweetness of a Fresh Herb.
NO.49 PEACH BLOSSOM
- The elegance and sweetness of the fragrant peach, like cutting down the natural peach, contains a sweet and fresh fragrance.
NO. 72 SUGAR BERRY
- A sweet blend of berries and fresh oranges, with a full-time charm of incense.
NO.97 APRIL COTTON
- It has a warm, refreshing smell of April that makes you want to rub a little bit on your cheek.
NO.98 SECRET MUSK
- A subtle, fresh musk scent. It's a fresh, elegant fragrance reminiscent of a green forest.
Madecasoid compounds help soothe your skin.
Ceramide protects the skin barrier.
Four leaf extracts and green tea extracts provide a fragrant finish.
Refined water, glycerin, caprilic/caprictryglyceride, cetaryl alcohol, stearic acid, glyceres-26, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexyloxane, ciberter, argan tricannel oil, vitamin tree oil, sunflower seed oil, hydrozenetidrecytin, seraphitin, cerase, ceratein, seraphyl, cerasein, cerase, cerase, cystic acid, cerase, cerase, cystine, cystic acid, cystic acid